I just wanted to share a few quick grats to kick off my week. I love taking stock of the little things.
1. My middle daughter finished memorizing all 50 states this week and started on the capital cities.
2. My friend Korrie let me borrow P90X, so I expect to be in a lot of pain, very soon. In a good way!
3. Low carb lasagna made with zucchini is DELICIOUS! Recipe tomorrow. 🙂
4. My hubby has work every day this week. For those of you who have hubbies in the freelance game, you know this is very exciting.
5. I ran a 5k last week in 25:22!!! I am stupid excited about this time. I feel invincible and awesome and strong and amazing. Running really is a wonder drug. Go endorphins!!
What great things are happening for you this week?