My grats today are simple. It’s a wonderful Sunday and I hope you are enjoying it. 🙂
1. My church. It’s not exactly “home” yet and I don’t have a church “family” like I did in Maryland, but it’s moving in that direction…finally. The message today was great and I had a chance to serve in the 3-year-old class. SO CUTE! I am hoping to make more connections soon.
2. Alone time. I unexpectedly had some alone time last night before bed. I hardly knew what to do with myself, but it was nice to be alone in a QUIET house.
3. Friends. I had a Jane Austen/Charlotte Bronte movie fest yesterday with a few homeschool moms. We watched Jane Eyre, Emma, and Pride & Prejudice. I have seen all of those movies multiple times, but seeing them with friends and laughing (or swooning) along with friends was more fun!
4. A BLT. Yep, the sandwich. I just enjoyed a delicious and refreshing BLT (sans bread) and it was worth noting here.
5. My family. We were just laughing over an episode of AFV (America’s Funniest Videos) and I had a glimpse of how blessed I am.
I hope you all have a wonderful week, and for those of you starting school after Labor Day, knock it out of the park! ❤