I am dusting off the old button there and getting back into an attitude of gratitude! I used to do this every Sunday, and it has been shamefully neglected, along with the rest of my blog. *blush*
I am struggling a little bit to be grateful this week. Life just keeps whacking our family lately. It’s been one VERY LONG storm over the last 15 month or so, and I am ready for good weather. It seems we just have to ride it out a little bit longer. We’ll get there…I have faith!
So, here are the things I am grateful for today:
1. I am losing weight! I started Atkins just over a week ago and I am so happy with the results so far. What lady would not be pleased with that?
2. It’s almost a new school year! I am all giddy with preparations for our SIXTH year of homeschooling. The time has flown by and I am just as excited today as I was back in the summer of 2007. 🙂
3. The internet. Always, always, always.
4. I am making a little bit of money by teaching some art classes for other homeschoolers. I love teaching and every little bit helps, especially when it comes to all the extracurriculars I end up paying for with my own kids.
5. Doctor Who. I became a Whovian over the summer and the good doctor has helped me get through some tough weeks. I have become just a wee bit obsessed…but what an amazing show!
I am always grateful for the obvious things…my God, my family, and my friends. I am thankful for you, too! I hope you are having a restful and pleasant Sunday. xoxoxo