I was able to convert text files of Charlotte Mason’s Homeschool Series into kindle format, and wanted to share them with my readers.
You should be able to easily download all six volumes to your kindle. If you are unsure of how to add files that are not from amazon, here are the steps:
1. Save the files from the website I linked to above.
2. Open the window where the Homeschool Series files are saved.
3. Plug your kindle into your PC.
4. It should automatically open your kindle files in a new window, but if it doesn’t, go to the start menu, click on “Computer,” and then click on the kindle device that is listed (usually the E or F drive).
5. There is a documents folder on the kindle, open that window.
6. Find the window with the Homeschool Series files. Hold the control key (Ctrl) and select all of them.
7. Drag the Homeschool Series files into the documents folder on the kindle.
8. Eject the kindle from your PC (never just pull out the cord).
Voila! When you turn your kindle on, the files will appear in the books list.