It’s Sunday, and you know what that means – it’s time to count my blessings! This week I am thankful for…
1. The cooler weather that has descended on my desert home. I am typing this up with the windows open and the a/c turned off for the first time since late in May. It’s positively loverly.
2. Homemade pizza. Nom, nom, nom!
3. My hard-working, dedicated, loyal, affectionate, honest husband. ❤
4. My own space. When I am tempted to grumble about something, I remember how great it is to be mistress of my own little patch of domesticity.
5. Friend “mirrors.” These are people in my life who reflect back my worst faults so I can make corrections. It’s never easy to see, but I am always better for it.